Just a couple of things, dear hearts:
1. If you're sitting in the 'join' queue, it's only because you've not shown me some icons on that application post down there. I promise that I'm not being rude by ignoring you!
2. I know there are only a few of us, but members, please post whenever you wish. There's no queue for that - I highly doubt there will ever need to be one. I also wanted to mention that if you have tips or tutorials on how you make your uniquest of all icons, and you wish to post it, it is welcome! I love learning new things and I might post a couple of my own 'tips,' if anyone would be interested. Also, if you wish to take requests, feel free. I have no worries about anyone stepping on toes (mine at least) - play as you wish!
3. If anyone, member or not, has suggestions, please hit me with them at will.
4. It's absolutely not mandatory, but if you know a place to advertise this community, please feel free to do so. There are only a few members and I'm running out of places, that I
know of, to gather members. I have no desire to be the 'biggest and the bestest community evah,' but more people mean more ideas and activity and lovely unique icons.
5. Use the tags if you wish - it might help people find icons later on.
6. Thanks to everyone who's hopped on board thus far!
7. I'm posting three icons to 'break the silence.' Feel free to use them as you wish if you like them; credit is nice, but I appreciate them just being used even more:
<td bgcolor="#ffffff" style="font-size: 8pt; color: #999999; border: 1px solid #ffffff">x</td>
<td bgcolor="#ffffff" style="font-size: 8pt; color: #999999; border: 1px solid #ffffff">y</td>
<td bgcolor="#ffffff" style="font-size: 8pt; color: #999999; border: 1px solid #ffffff">z</td>